Friday, May 18, 2007

LONDON MCM EXPO

so, with bristol out of the way, gearing up for next weekend's london mcm expo at the excel centre.
here's what to expect at my table....

SKETCHES


SKETCHBOOKS

BWAAH! SKETCHBOOK


PHWOAR!! SKETCHBOOK


A3 POSTERS OF BLACK WIDOW, SPIDERMAN, BATMAN, POWERGIRL AND WHITE QUEEN


i'll be sitting under this sign!



bring references just in case and something protective to take ur piece back in!! don't forget!!! :D i think that's it but if there's any questions, please ask. i'm on here every once in a while so i'll answer any questions where possible.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Andie,
This is Yik, the guy who works at Orbital Manga, you did a Ms Marvel sketch for me at last year's LFCC? How's it going? Unfortunately, I won't be able to make London Expo, I have to work both days so I'll have to hold out for a sketch next time I see you but good luck and hope you get to do some interesting commissions. See you some time soon.

4:52 am  
Blogger andie said...

hey yik, thanks very much dude. i'm sure i'll catch u at the store soon enough. :) it was a freat show as usual. so hopefully i'll see u at the LFCC. :)

4:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - Its me - WG in Singapore, and still a WW fan. Any new WW sketches for me?

Warm regards,
WG

1:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home