Tuesday, April 01, 2008

POWERGIRL MARKER MADNESS

not my best of the bunch. a bit of a 'meh' piece. got a bit messy as well this piece around as the paper surface tore a bit and the markers started bleeding. also a bit tired of the front on standing pose. i think it's time to kick it up a notch and put some action here on in. the test would be to see how fast i can turn the action shots around. my goal is to keep it under and hour. so far, all my sketches are timing at about 40 to 45 min from blank paper. and since i still haven't heard back from my editor in regards to my spidey roughs, i guess i got some time to sketch a few pieces today. or do my tax... lol. so we'll see. more to come. stay tuned.... i'll probably redo another powergirl later down the line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home