Tuesday, September 04, 2012

STGCC and ABANDONED SKETCH

Thanks and congrats to Rita and Team Reed for the success of STGCC 2012! I'm definitely gonna try and be back next year. Had a blast meeting everyone. Thanks to everyone for making it an amazing show for me. Thanks to everyone for hanging around and returning (quite a number of times too) and for patiently waiting for your sketches. I really appreciate it. Also for all the collectors out there that got an original, HUUUUUGE thanks!

First up, someone didn't make it back to pick up a sketch. A reminder of events, I ran out of time at the signing so you made it back to my table to finish up the signing. You know who you are. If you can email me back stating what you asked me to sketch for you, then I know for sure it's you, I'll send you the piece. Just wanted to say thanks too to you for coming back and checking up and for being infinitely patient for the sketch.

Here's a group shot of the Heroes and Villains panel I did, hosted by (left to right) Nicholas Yong and with amazing guests, Mark Torres, Andy Diggle, Mark Brooks, Gerry Alanguilan and Leinil Francis Yu.
I didn't get a shot of the Regional Artists panel though. Does someone have that?

Meantime, here's some sketches I got up to over the weekend!Apologies for the terrible scans though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous http://master-essays.com said...

You sure have a gift for writing such great articles! Thank you!

2:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home